Female GP has been developed to provide a source of easy and accessible information about health issues affecting women.
Bite-sized answers to all your questions, written by a GP who is passionate about improving access to accurate information so that all women can make informed choices when it comes to their health.
Ask a question and help build a library of answers for all women to share!
- Can nipple eczema cause a rash in another area of the breast too?
- Contraception and the ‘lockdown’!
- Advice when using the intrauterine system (Mirena, Jaydess, Kyleena, Levosert) during the ‘lockdown’
- Advice when using the copper coil during the ‘lockdown’
- Advice when using the contraceptive implant (Nexplanon) during the ‘lockdown’